you follow the links below you can find the videos that used to be
featured on the first page. They all relate somehow to the issue of
polluting and wasting less to help humans transition more smoothly into
the time of fewer resources and less available fossil energy.
* Great 20 minute video to teach about global
connections and impacts of consumption: http://www.storyofstuff.com
* Green Consumerism, a satire on
those who consume to save the planet
Risk Management, why it does not matter whether global
climate change is a reality
* Blue Man Group, brief video with a
* Ali G., a satire: Ail G. pretending
to understand nothing about the environment, marine animal poop, and
the lack of sun
* Buy Nothing, the ultimate "green"
* Electronic Trash, good visuals on
the impact of electronics recycling
* Banning Dihydrogenoxide: Is this
common material really that bad?
* Peak Oil: Are you ready?
* Solar Tower- Hot air rises, do
something with it!
* Fastest Human Bicyclist - Currently
over 81 miles per hour!
* Riding the Bus - Who says it is
* Ali G. with Ralph Nader.
Unfortunately, not long enough.
* Bottled Water Satire by Penn
* Human Powered "Car". Great comfort
- no pollution
* Buy it, Use it, Break it, Junk it,
E-waste movie by GreenPeace
* Idiocracy - Part 1: Depressing if
you take it seriously.
* Insulation: Not funny but really,
really good. The more the better!
* Ride your Bike: This is not even an
exaggeration. I tried it myself.
* Eat Straw (if you are a cow or
Change - A short clip made by the American Association for
the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
* The World According to Monsanto - Part 1 of
10. Genetically modified organisms and the results.
* Fuel - (2008), Trailer* Crude Impact: Oil, The Earth and Humanity - (2007), Trailer for feature-length documentary "Crude Impact"
* Hot, Flat, and Crowded - Tom Friedman talking about his new book.
* The End of Oil, Part 1 of 6 - ABC Science production. Nice visuals and quite educational
This list will be updated every time I replace
the video on the main page. Come back once in a while.